3- This is what I handed over today, that is to say to the _____at ___ the physical possession/delivery of the vehicle in question to the buyer in question. This RTO application is used to inform the RTO that the vehicle has been sold by the owner. You need two copies of this form. Form 29 states that all documents related to the car such as RC, Insurance, PUC have been given to the buyer. You can download Form 29 here or pick it up at the RTO office. The RC and insurance must be given to the buyer of your car. This form must be sent to the RTO with the applicable fee, which varies according to the RTO. 6- That I have no objection if the vehicle in question is handed over in the name of this buyer. Well known as NOC, Form 28 makes it clear that all legal parties related to your car have been taken into account (in the first place there are no unpaid taxes, Challans, the car is not blacklisted and there are no FIRs on your vehicle), which makes it important for anyone selling a vehicle. You can download Form 28 online or get it at the RTO office.

This is the invoice that is given by the point of sale/dealer where you bought your car. It is mandatory if the RC details do not match the actual details of the vehicle. “After applying for a safety certificate, it can take up to 15 days to receive one if your car has no outstanding liability. It is similar to a no-objection certificate that operates in the same condition when your vehicle needs to be registered in another RTO in that state. “It is a document that was drafted in the name of the car buyer and that the notary public confirms. This is an agreement to transfer all liabilities from the vehicle to the buyer. After the date of signature of this agreement and as soon as the RC has been transferred to the final buyer, all risks related to the vehicle are also transferred to the buyer. This document can provide proof that you have handed over the vehicle to the buyer. You don`t need to have an insurance policy while you plan to sell a car, but it`s a must if you need to transfer the vehicle from one person to another.